Friday 6 December 2019

Back...after a fairly long interruption!

As the last entry on this blog was dated March 2014 and it is today December 2019, it is a bit of an understatement to say I have been a bit inactive on the wargaming blogging front to date. A number of factors contributed to this, not least personal circumstances which have meant I have not done much wargaming although I have done a lot of painting. This has included moving out of the scale featured in most of this blog to date, ie. 20mm, mainly into 28mm with a couple of projects in 15mm. I also realised back in 2014 that neither my camera nor photography skills matched a lot of other blogs out there, though my intentions with this blog have never been to attract wide audience but essentially for the narrower purpose of having a handy reference for my potential wargaming opponents and myself of forces available for games. It is in that spirit I am resuming it, mainly because I am trying to organise some sources for some games, which immediately are back in the old scale of 20mm...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the resumption of the blog, and hope you get to enjoy some good gaming.

    ReplyDelete